We have no choice but to live in this technological world where it is more apparent each day we have to be savvier regarding our heating and cooling solutions. Your HVAC pumps air throughout your home practically year round, first in the cold weather months when it heats your home by forcing hot air through the duct work into each room. It works first to receive your frigid air and pull it into the HVAC system where it is exchanged for the hot air being generated by your furnace and forced through vents in each room. In the summer, the procedure is reversed, with hot air being taken to the cooling units of the HVAC and cooled freshened air is returned through your vents to your living areas.
There are two main areas of possible deterioration that can cost you money:
- Duct work – The duct work does more than act as a conduit for air to pass through. Any rips, breaks or dust clogs will cause a big reduction in your heating & cooling, although the HVAC is working even harder to get the air through. The breaks or tears also provide access to germs, mold, and bacterial intruders that would give you nightmares if they could be seen. These intruders cause disease and will be forced through the vents to your families rooms day and night.
- Vents – The great vents that you have situated around the walls ceiling or floors to enable the hot air or cooled air to recirculate from each room back to the HVAC. If you allow these vents to stay working with dirty filters this could cause many issues for your vents and as well as your families health. When the vent filters are circulating air with pollen, germs, and dust in it this will likely lead to a decrease in your family’s health as well. Be sure those filters are changed frequently to prevent this from happening.
Preventative Maintenance is Worth Every Dime
This is where Chill’s Air Conditioning and Heating Service enters your Rolodex as an emergency number. They do everything an expert HVAC technician needs to do. Creates, installs, cleans, revamps or replaces, and they do it reasonably, fast and efficiently. If you have an old HVAC unit or a furnace that always quits on the coldest day of the year, you should call Chills immediately. Your discomfort in cold or heat is also costing you money, but the fee for an examination and analysis of your HVAC system is very affordable and Chill’s expert workers may prevent some of the really bad problems that can occur if your system is not maintained.
If your thermostat seems to be malfunctioning and the rooms are not responding in warmth or coolness as you program the electronic gauge, most likely the problem lies further away, such as your HVAC system itself, which due to internal problems is not able to fulfill your thermostat commands. Regularly having technicians examine and analyze your system can actually save you money in the long run and prevent serious illness striking your family. The recommended frequency is once a year unless you have reason to suspect problems before then. Our experienced technicians are experts in installation, repair, duct work and air quality testing, so you receive top service and own the best HVAC possible.
Chill’s quality HVAC repair products are from top-of-the-line brands of the industry, such as:
- American Standard
This service removes any necessity for long waiting periods for parts to arrive. By having the required part or parts in stock, we can have your HVAC services keeping you comfortable in record time.
Chills offers emergency A/C services, and we also offer low cost financing for customers’ convenience. Keep a record of any questions or problems you are experiencing, remembering that some duct work or HVAC failings can be repaired, while others must be replaced. Replacement usually cost a tad more than a repair.
Chill’s HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Free UV Light with purchase of 1 year preventive maintenance contract
- Free 950 High Definition Thermostat with purchase of XV20I
Call the experts at Chills Air Conditioning and Heating today to take advantage of our end of summer specials, or the discounts we always give to senior citizens and all county employees. We are approaching the end of one season and beginning of another. Make sure your HVAC system is ready today.